Sunday, June 21, 2020

Stats for June 15-21, 2020

Well, let me tell you what I've been up to, for the month of June.
I decided late last month, that I wanted to ride every day in June, and get in 300 miles. In other words, average 10 miles a day. After 21 days, I have ridden every day this month. I am a bit ahead of schedule on my mileage, as I've ridden a total of 221.2 miles in June. I have had some short days. Shortest day was 1.6 miles, but I have had a couple that were just over 21 miles. Most have been in the 10-15 mile range. I read somewhere not long ago on the internet (so I KNOW it's got to be true) that it's better to do consistent rides, like 7 miles a day, instead of riding 25 miles 2 times a week.

So here's my stats for the week.
Total miles ridden:


Longest ride of the week, home to Shell Knob, 21.47 miles:






Memorable photos of the week. 
 Enjoyed a ride with grandson Dakota.


Dakota and I had a good visit with Uncle Jack.



One ride, I passed a house fire in down-town Oak Grove.



I took this comfort cruiser bike for a test ride. I guy in Oak Grove had purchased several, and was wanting to sell them. True to it's name, it is a comfortable ride.



Last day of the week, I was out a bit later than normal. Was a nice cool evening, and I stopped to visit with fellow, as I have a tendency to do.



I shut the bike app off at 9:10pm. Latest I've ridden in awhile, but you can do that on June 21.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stats for June 29-July 5, 2020

Still have my streak going. Rode every day in July, a couple days only 1 1/2 miles, a couple other days 21+ miles. Still averaged 10 miles a...