Sunday, June 7, 2020

The Strava app, June 1-7, 2020

I use an app for tracking all my bike rides. The app is called "Strava". It has a free version, which I use, and a subscription version, with more "bells and whistles". The app can also be used for runners, and several other activities.
Here's some of its features, and my stats for the past week and year-to-date. For some reason a "week" on the app is Monday-Sunday. Click photos to enlarge.


The app shows you a map of where you rode, distance, elevation gain, moving time, average power, average speed, and calories burned. All three of these first photos are from today's ride. 



A graph of my speed, showing average and maximum speed. Looks like I hit 30mph going into Maple Hollow. 


A graph of elevation. On today's ride, I rode to one point, turned around, and rode back the same route, thus you get a mirror image.





Total miles biked for the week. I rode every day this week. Also shows my total time of riding and elevation gain.



My longest ride of the week. My miles were fairly consistent. 




My total miles for 2020. A little below average, for what I was doing a few years ago. 



Memorable biking photos of the week. 
Allie Sue wasn't too crazy about her first WeeHoo ride.


Taking a break, at the Blue Eye city park.


I rode this evening until dusk.


Beautiful roses.


Abby Jo loves biking! I think we rode about 4 miles this day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Stats for June 29-July 5, 2020

Still have my streak going. Rode every day in July, a couple days only 1 1/2 miles, a couple other days 21+ miles. Still averaged 10 miles a...